go to bottom

Author: Subject: Dane Cook: this guy is hillarious.
armour_guitarist
Oh Dear

Currently listening to: New Livid?!? Wha??????

posted on 2004-10-4 at 01:32
Dane Cook: this guy is hillarious.

My friend told me about this guy a while back, he is one of the funniest stand up comedians ever.

on his website: http://www.danecook.com he has quite a few sound clips from his routine, as well as numerous other video clips, and other humorus goodies.

Some things take more than a lifetime.

SideO_JR
Oh Dear

Currently listening to:

posted on 2004-10-4 at 04:43
this is pretty funny

How do you communicate those emotions that are so intense that no physical expression or series of words can even scratch the surface?

mr. dobalina
Posting Machine

Currently listening to: postishead @ the roseland ['96]

posted on 2004-10-4 at 07:02
i went to go see him at yuk yuk's downtown two years ago. his cd is actually the first thing i ever ordered off the internet.

i wish he was my pal.

Amid the chaos of that day, when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots, and all I could smell was the violence in the air, I look back and am amazed that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record: you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool. And sometimes Clarence asks me what I would have done if he had died, if that bullet had been two inches more to the left. To this, I always smile, as if I'm not going to satisfy him with a response. But I always do. I tell him of how I would want to die, but that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn, and that things would be much as they are now. Perhaps. Except maybe I wouldn't have named our son Elvis.

go to top