go to bottom

Author: Subject: tracks available for download
tremendous
Administrator

Currently listening to: Cigar Box Melody EP

posted on 2005-8-4 at 05:10
tracks available for download

to download the albums and EPs, see the download store.

"breaking down" is available on this thread, but just to keep all the tracks available here on thelivid.com together here it is:

since they could never be recorded in a studio, here are the latest live recordings for download. you may have already noticed that most of them are on the livid's myspace page. [edit: these four have been recorded, having been paid for by album downloads, and are available on the 2006 EP, also available to download for a small price]

i just looked for the old 279 recordings made back when christian was in the band (this thread) but found that i've deleted them for some reason. so i've uploaded them again, in a zip file, in album form. i hope you mac folks are ok with zips. this file is about 30MB.
  • The Livid - Live at 279, May 2004 (zip containing
    • egzit (live),
    • the day i understood (live),
    • watch it die (live),
    • sink (live),
    • i could fall (live),
    • at the seams (live),
    • shaded (live) and
    • reckless (live)
    )

broke and crossed with no singer, which was available on mp3.com before justin, adam and christian joined (as a help to possible singers) was, thanks to ian, restored to my collection (see this thread) and here it is:

clear me and broke and crossed with justin singing were available on this thread until i snatched them away. but then i put broke and crossed with justin on audiostreet (with a link to it from the music/video page of the site) and now here it is again along with clear me:

release acoustic was ages ago. i can't really find a thread on it. it was on audiostreet and was possibly elsewhere too. i've made it available here:

there's no point holding it any longer, so here's to you acoustic (discussed here):

go to top